Transformative Leadership Awards West Nominations Now CLOSED
THE TRANSFORMATIVE LEADERSHIP AWARDS, now in its fourth year, honor general counsel and law firm partners who have demonstrated a commitment to advancing the empowerment of women in corporate law. The awards are presented in seven categories, not only recognizing career achievements, but also the individual’s commitment to leadership, courage, advancement and empowerment of women.
1. Nominations may come from either in-house legal departments or their law firms.
2. Finalist or their representatives must be available to attend the Transformative Leadership Awards Dinner on October 17th, 2013 in San Fancisco, CA.
3. Applicants may submit more than one entry.
4. There is no entry fee.
5. All entries are confidential and become property of Summit Professional Networks
How to enter:
1. Select the award(s) for you to make a nomination. Applicants may submit more than one entry in a category. However, you must make multiple entries individually.
2. Fill out the company profile section and complete the questionnaire for the award you are applying for.
3. Please limit your submission(s) to 1,000 words total, per submission. Please do not submit attachments or extra materials (e.g., videos, pamphlets).
4. You will receive an electronic copy of your submission.
5. Finalists will be notified by the end of July 2013.
For questions regarding the Transformative Leadership Awards Program, please contact Monique Ruff- Bell at mbell@SummitProNets.com or 646.746.8870.